Deuthlon High Performance Reel Lube Starter Kit
Each Deuthlon High Performance Reel Lubricant “Starter Kit” is much more than just that. It has everything you’ll need for both freshwater and/or saltwater reel tuning/lubricating. Incredible value for the money, each set features exclusive Dust Shield and Aqua Shield Technology.
What’s inside each kit:
Cast Lube Bearing Oil designed to be used with both Ceramic and all other high speed bearings + 1 Needle applicator
Semi-fluid Grease + PTFE for bearings, cogs, and other moving parts
Reel Gear Grease + Ceramic for main and pinion gears
Power Drag Grease + PTFE for increased drag power and smoothness
(1) Application Guide
(2) Deuthlon Decals
See Description Below For More Info!
Deuthlon has been scientifically developed using proprietary DUST-SHIELD and AQUA-SHIELD technologies.
A truly revolutionary product painstakingly formulated to be the best. Created by real scientists and tested by anglers for thousands of R&D hours. Deuthlon products utilize revolutionary lubricant technologies that simply delivery outstanding performance and durability.
The Deuthlon Advantage:
– Superior adhesion to parts
– Optimize power transfer – with minimal energy loss
– Repel water, sand and dust
– Moisturize while providing incredibly high resistance to corrosion & rust
– Your reels run cleaner making for easier regular maintenance
– Ultra high grade, light weight oils – superior smoothness for spool bearings
– Our Gear Grease helps restore smoothness to older reel gear sets
– Power Drag Grease increases drag force up to 40+ % while greatly improving start-ups.
– Cast Lube increases smoothness and quiets spool bearings
What is DEUTHLON – “Dust-Shield”?
One of the unique technologies in Deuthlon Lube is “Dust-Shield”. It delivers an optimum Dust Free performance environment and has excellent adhesion properties. Most off-the shelf oils and lubricants are able to lubricate -. However, they often fall short in the following areas:-
- Oil attracts dust and dirt.
- When ball bearings rotate in their races, with many “normal” lubes, the lubricating oil or grease is spun away from the spinning balls, causing a rapid loss of lubrication and performance
- Conventional oils will always lose effectiveness once there is any contact with moisture or water
- Most greases will “emulsify” (lose consistency and become more liquid) or harden (become granulated or of solid texture) once there is contamination with foreign materials such as salts, water, degreasers, cleaning chemicals or fine sand.
- Greases and oils have a limited optimum working temperature after which they no longer deliver the lubricating performance for which they were designed. As such a high performance lubricant should have a wide optimum operating temperature.
How do DEUTHLON products work? – What is “Dust-Shield” and Why is it Unique?
- DEUTHLON selects PTFE (Polytetrafluoroethylene) as a main raw additive because it is simply the smoothest solid material next to ice, Our team of engineers and chemists re-engineered the PTFE using a proprietary process and production technology. One of these unique technologies involve “Polarization” which facilitate the binding of the active lubricating materials to where it is most needed, drastically reducing “spin out” while delivering superb adhesion and durability.
- The (PTFE) additives in-effect act like having “a million ball bearings” working for your ultimate performance (in non-metal to metal contact conditions). When the actual bearing spins, the excessive oil/grease is normally spun away from the bearing – With Deuthlon the lubricating materials are BONDED to where it is needed most within the bearing, delivering the outstanding performance that users notice immediately. This in-turn creates a minimally oil free surface which greatly reduces dust and dirt contamination; Hence “Dust-Shield”.
- DEUTHLON – Products that are more than Water-Proof – they REPEL water!
- This can be demonstrated by applying our product over a hinge pin and then washing it with a jet of water – there is no displacement of the grease whilst the water is repelled! Another option is to put a thin film of water on a piece of glass and then ad some DEUTHLON lube – you will immediately see the lube dispersing the water. Most other lubricants are unable to do this – Deuthlon products consistently surprise users with their amazing performance characteristics.!
- DEUTHLON lubricants are excellent anti-corrosion agents, against salt corrosion and the oxidative formation of rust.
What is POLARIZED technology?
POLARIZED Technology – It binds the additive to the parts that need lubrication most to deliver superb adhesion and ultra-high durability. Negative & Positive poles of our unique Fluoropolymer additives are the key to our excellent internal bearing bonding feature. This adhesion bonding occurs on a molecular level – between all the uneven micro-fine porosity metal parts – causing bearings to “heal” and creating stunningly low drag eco efficiencies.
Our product forms an extremely durable – invisible, yet highly protective lubrication film coating with the bearing or encapsulated moving part. This ultimately allows the pushing of maximum rpms within bearings, with an almost ZERO friction coefficient.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.